I was recently invited to join some friends at a local quiz evening and very much enjoyed myself. I have a good memory for facts and figures, which is very useful for remembering all sorts of trivia.
Here's a short quiz of my own for blog readers to try:
1. What is a baby goldfish called?
2. 'Dans Le Temps' was the French version of which famous 60s hit song?
3. An iatrophobe is frightened of going where?
4. What was President Harry S Truman's middle name?
5. Which common vegetable is a member of the nightshade family?
6. There are 5 words in English that start dw- name them.
7. What is the name of the oldest continuously occupied city in the US?
8. Which religion's governing members are known as 'hands'?
9. What is the collective noun for collective nouns?
10. In which sport do you throw stones at houses?